With Gameweek 22 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool (£5.2m)
- Among the defenders priced at £5.8m and lower, Alexander-Arnold has kept the most clean sheets with nine, three short of Liverpool's total (12) in overall.
- On top of a solid potential for clean sheet, Alexander-Arnold's attacking abilities are another factor favoring his selection. Having scored one goal and delivered three assists so far, he's often going forward and has a fair share of set piece duties.
- Since the fourth gameweek, opponents Brighton scored two goals or more at a home game only once, coming against Crystal Palace.
Víctor Camarasa - Cardiff City (£4.6m)
- With two goals and an assist, he has been directly involved in 50% of his team's goals in the last five gameweeks.
- Having scored three goals and delivered two assists at the moment, he can become an ultimate differential with an ownership equal to 2.8% at the moment.
- Opponents Huddersfield conceded twenty-one goals on the road, that is one of the worst records in the league as it stands.
Dwight McNeil - Burnley (£4.4m)
- With Aaron Lennon injured and Robbie Brady suspended, he's likely to remain in Burnley's starting line-up in a more advanced role as a winger.
- Although he has only started three leagues game so far, he scored a goal and delivered an assist in his last two outings.
- Opponents Fulham conceded a whooping twenty-eight goals in twenty-one gameweeks and kept only one clean sheet away from home against the goal-shy Newcastle.