With Gameweek 12 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Our Budgets For GW11 Were : Femenia (1pt) , Digne ( 2pts) , Paterson ( 2pts)
Our Gameweek 12 choices are as follows:
Isaac Success - Watford (£4.6m)
- A surprising inclusion in Watford's line-up recently, he has started the last three games and seems to be the cheapest starting option in attack at this moment.
- Has took three shots on target in the last three gameweeks and that's more than any other Watford player in addition to providing seven key passes with only Holebas providing more with nine.
- Opponents Southampton are not at their best form defensively, conceeding eleven goals in the last five gameweeks.
Grady Diangana - West Ham (£4.5)
- Another surprising inclusion, he has started the last three of West Ham's fixture.
- Coming at such a very low price, playing on the right wing should boost his attacking potential.
- Has provided five key passes in the last gameweek only, with one of them ending in an assist.
Lewis Dunk - Brighton (£4.4m)
- In good form, having scored a goal and kept three clean sheets in the last four gameweeks.
- Favourable upcoming fixtures with two trips to goal-shy Cardiff and Huddersfield as well as two home fixtures against Leicester and Crystal Palace.
- Opponents Cardiff City have been wide off the mark so far, scoring only nine goals in eleven matches.