With only few minutes until the deadline, we are here to help you decide which players to play and which ones to bench for this gameweek
1. Doherty ( Wolves , £4.6m , TSB : 5.7% ) vs CRY A
Believe it or not, Crystal Palace have yet to score at home this term, despite attempting 44 shots, the same as Arsenal who have seven goals. This means your Wolves defenders are expected to keep a clean sheet this GW
2. Murray ( Man City , £6.5m , TSB : 2.2% ) vs WHU H
Brighton striker Glenn Murray has scored five goals in his last four league matches against West Ham, including three last season for the Seagulls.
3. Lascelles ( Newcastle , £4.8m , TSB : 4.5% ) vs MUN A
Manchester United problems are far to be solved, their attacking threat is very small and if the toons play well a CS will be delightfull for Lascelles
1. Steve Cook ( Bournemouth , £4.6m , TSB : 8.8% ) vs WAT A
Eddie Howe's side have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine away league matches, letting in 20 goals in total.
2. Etheridge ( Cardiff , £4.6m , TSB : 7.3% ) vs TOT A
Tottenham are in a good offensive shape lately, while Cardiff are suffering defensively. So as a precaution I advice you to bench your Cardiff goalkeeper/defenders
3. Bertrand ( Southampton , £4.9m , TSB : 5.0% ) vs CHE H
When a defender faces Chelsea, he is unlikely to get a good return, and that's the case for Bertrand this GW.