With Gameweek 8 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Our Budgets For GW7 Were : Gudmundsson (11 Pts) , Richarlison ( 2Pts) , Jimenez ( 2Pts)
Our Gameweek 8 choices are as follows:
Joe Hart - Burnley (£4.6m)
- Only Hennessey (5.3) has been returning more points per game than Burnley's goalkeeper (5.1) who is on par with Ederson.
- Hart has already made 35 saves,that is at least two more than any other goalkeeper in the league.
- Opponents Huddersfield failed to score in four out of their seven opening gameweeks, scoring as little as three goals.
Anthony Knockaert - Brighton (5.5m)
- In a good form, having scored a goal and provided three assists in the last six matches.
- In the absence of Gross, Knockaet has really stepped up for his team in the last five games, attempting five shots on target and ten created chances, that's more than any other teammate.
- Favourable fixtures on the horizon, notably against West Ham and Wolves both at home.
Andre Gray - Watford (£6m)
- In a great form after notching two goals in the last three gameweeks.
- Five shots on target in the last five matches is a record that no other Watford player can match.
- Opponents Bournemouth are without a clean sheet since the first gameweek. They conceded over seven goals in their three away ties.