In this article , we are going to talk about 3 players you should avoid in Gameweek 3
Andre Schurrle [£6.0m, 5.9%]
Transfered in by 3964
- He has scored just 3 league goals in the last 2 seasons;
- He faces spurs away next , who have lost only two of their last 38 home Premier League matches (W30 D6)
- He doesn't seems to play full match due to low EPL experience.
Joselu [£5.0 ,3.2%]
Transfered in by 48712
- though fixtures in next 4 games (car , CHE , mci , ARS);
- HE played only 59 mins and made 1 shot on target vs Spurs in Gameweek 1;
- Probably will be benched soon for Rondon;
- He has scored only 4 Goals in 2017/18 & 4 Goals in 2015/16. [ 8 EPL goals in 2 seasons]
Romelu Lukaku [£11.0 , 8.0%]
Transfered in by 21852
- Man Utd are not expected to score more than 1 goal per match;
- United failed to score in their last two away league games of 2017-18;
- only one shot on target and one missed big chance vs Leicester.
- Brighton & Hove Albion were unbeaten in their four home Premier League matches on a Sunday last season (W2 D2), while Manchester United have lost four of their last five away PL matches on a Sunday (W1).