With Gameweek 28 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options as differentials. We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets","Influence","Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points". Our Gameweek 13 choices are as follows:
MID: Riyad Mahrez - Leicester City (£8.6m)
- A great tally of eight goals and 10 assists so far this season.
- Has five attempted assists in the last five gameweeks despite missing two games.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: STK (H) BOU (H) WBA (A)
- Unlikely to be rested anytime soon.
MID: Marko Arnautovic - West Ham (£6.9m)
- A consistent fantasy football bargain with only one blank in his last nine outings.
- In great form having scored seven goals and assisted four others in his last nine games only.
- Has seven shots on target in addition to seven attempted assists in the last five gameweeks.
- Unlikely to be rested and can play out of position in a more advanced role, as a striker.
MID: Sadio Mané - Liverpool (£9.3m)
- Has nine attempted assists in the last five gameweeks - Only Firmino has more with ten.
- In great form following a hattrick against Porto this midweek in the Champions League.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: WHU (H) NEW (H) MUN (A) WAT (H)
- Certain not to blank in GW31 when Liverpool will face Watford.