With Gameweek 27 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options as differentials. We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets","Influence","Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points". Our Gameweek 13 choices are as follows:
MID: Gerard Deulofeu (£6m)
- Watford's most creative player and second in the league since joining the Hornets, with seven chances created, only Christian Eriksen provided more key passes with eight.
- Out of four shots with three coming from inside the box, he scored a goal and assisted another last gameweek, contributing massively to his team's demolition of Chelsea.
- A massive differential (2%) compared to his teammates Doucouré (13.7%) and Richarlison (10.7%) with all of them being in the same price bracket.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: WHU (A) EVE (H) WBA (H)
DEF: Kyle Naughton - Swansea (£4.5m)
- A budget friendly option from an in-form team as Swansea's form improved since appointing new manager Carlos Carvalhal.
- An attacking intent, though limited, having scored a goal mid-week in the FA Cup.
- Eleven chances created by Naughton sees him occupy the second place among Swansea players for key passes, behind Tom Carroll.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: BUR (H) BRI (A) WHU (H) HUD (A) SOU (H)
MID: Theo Walcott - Everton (£7.3m)
- Everton's most in-form player, having scored two goals and assisted another since joining the club, with three games played so far.
- No other player from Everton created more chances or scored more goals than Walcott along the last three gameweeks.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: CRY (H) WAT (A) BUR (A) BRI (H)
- Certain not to have a blank in GW31, when he'll be facing Stoke City away.