- The surprise of the double-gameweek as since, he has registered two goals and two assists over the last three matchdays.
- During this time, he has attempted four shots and played two key passes during each of these three games.
- A favourable upcoming schedule, with ties against Norwich, West Ham, Watford and Bournemouth.
- Opponents Norwich are very weak at the back, holding the worst defensive record in the league with fourty-seven goals conceded in twenty-five matches.
Pedro Neto - Wolves (£5m)
- Wolves' break-out star has been a good option so far for the club, with two goals scored in his last four starts.
- During these starts, he has fired in six shots, with half coming on target, as well as two attempted assists.
- A great run of fixtures on the horizon with three out of the next four games for Wolves being at home, against Leicester, Norwich then Brighton.
- Opponents Leicester have conceded two goals in three out of their last four gameweeks.
Mason Holgate - Everton (£4.5m)
- In good form, having delivered two assists and kept one clean sheet in the last five gameweeks, which included three away games.
- He has attempted four shots on target along the past seven matches, relatively a good tally for a budget defender.
- Opponents Crystal Palace have failed to score in the last two outings and rarely score more than one goal per game.