- In good form, having found the net five times in the last six matches, taking his tally up to eight goals for the season.
- Along the same period of six games, he has attempted twenty-one shots and played six key passes, highlighting an increased attacking involvement.
- Opponents Brighton kept only two clean sheets on the road, both coming in the opening six matches and they failed to keep anyone since.
Ayoze Pérez - Leicester City (£6.0m)
- In good form, having scored a goal and delivered three assists in the last two gameweeks, coming through three shots on target and six attempted assists.
- Out of players priced at £6m or below, no player has directly contributed to more goals than Ayoze's five goals and five assists so far.
- Opponents Southampton have conceded an average of two goals per game over their last four travels.
Romain Saïss - Wolves (£4.4m)
- Breaking into Wolves' starting lineup toward the fourth gameweek, he has established himself as one of the first names on the teamsheet since.
- Having played past the hour-mark on thirteen occasions, he has helped his team to keep two clean sheets. This includes five games against the typical top six clubs.
- On top of defensive stats, he can be often deployed in midfield, leading him to score two goals and provide one assist so far.
- Opponents Newcastle scored only one goal in their last two away ties, conceding five.