- In a tricky fine form with an assist and a clean sheet in his last three games but the tricky part evolves around earning 7 bonus points during the time despite his unexplosive form.
- Along the same period he has attempted two shots and delivered five key passes, which highlight an attacking intent that was put into context this midweek in the Champions League as he scored a goal and assisted another.
- He represents the cheapest route into Tottenham's defensive line that should become more solid now that Jose Mourinho is in charge of Spurs.
- Opponents Bournemouth scored only one goal in their last three away trips.
N'Golo Kanté (LA-LA-LA-LA-LALA
- Despite featuring in only five games from the start due to injury issues, he still managed to score three goals, an aspect he added to his game and has been progressively improving.
- Some may consider these goals as random shots that got lucky but the Frenchman has attempted three shots and created four chances in the last two gameweeks, reflecting his involvement in attacks.
- Opponents West Ham conceded at least two goals in each of their last three away matches.
Chris Wood - Burnley (£6.2):
- Among strikers priced below the £8m bar, he has scored the highest number of goals, with six goals in his account.
- All of these six goals were scored in his last six outings, a timeframe along which he fired 18 shots with 67% of them being on target, emphasizing on his efficiency.
- Opponents Crystal Palace have conceded an average of 2.25 goals per game in their last four encounters away from home.