- No other defender has provided more assists than Pieters' three in the opening seven gameweeks, level with Trent Alexander-Arnold.
- On top of his potential to deliver key passes, Pieters is a member of a Burnley backline well-known for being solid and closing up on opponents, especially at Turf Moor stadium.
- Opponents Everton have been struggling to score goals lately, finding the net only once in three away games.
Kyle Walker-Peters - Tottenham (£4.8m)
- Starting the season as a right-back for Spurs, an injury and competition by Serge Aurier relegated KWP to the bench since the fourth gameweek. A role he should be employed back in, now that Aurier is suspended.
- Although he's yet to provide any so far, KWP delivered five assists in 562 minutes of football in the previous two seasons. That is the equivalent of an assist every 113 minutes.
- Opponents Brighton scored only one goal in the last five gameweeks and historically, have just two goals against Tottenham in their last four encounters.
Bukayo Saka - Arsenal (£4.5m)
- Following a break-out performance against Frankfurt in Europa League, Arsenal's currenly rising-star started both of their two last matches, grabbing an assist against Manchester United this past Monday.
- A favourable upcoming run of fixtures, with the Gunners playing three out of their next four gameweeks at Emirates Stadium against Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and Wolves.
- Opponents Bournemouth have conceded an average of two goals per game in the last five matches.