- Agree: The English youngster is on fire at the moment, having scored 2 braces in his last couple of matches combined with a maximum bonus points in each & with a good run of upcoming fixtures, Abraham is an excellent pick in the medium price bracket forwards.
-Disagree: Although Abraham form is not questionable at the moment, a rotation worries between him & Giroud remain a major concern for his owners, specially it seems that Lampard hasn’t find his best XI yet.
2. Daniel James 6.1 (MU): (LEI-H / WHU-A / ARS-H / NEW-A) Ownership:8.1%
- Agree: With 3 goals in his 4 Manchester United matches, the former Swansea man has made a case for his inclusion in FPL teams. Costs only 6.1, James is in line for more attacking returns in the upcoming game weeks, playing on the wing for an attacking United side & compared to Martial (7.7) & Pogba (8.6) he offers a great value for money.
-Disagree: The current form of Manchester united (2 draws & 1 loss in their previous three) is a big reason for buyers to wait & see ,whether James can sustain his form or not, taking into consideration United have 3 tricky matches to play after the international break (LEI-H / WHU-A / ARS-H),not to mention the Europa League group stage (1st game between GW5 & GW6 ).
3. Kevin De Bruyne 9.7 (MCI): (NOR-A / WAT-H / EVE-A / WOL-H) Ownership:31.5%
- Agree: The influential Belgian has now directly involved in 8 goals in his last 7 starts for the sky blues, KDB seems to return to his fantasy best & with a free scoring city side has a fantastic run of fixtures after the international break, a double digit hauls are highly expected from the Belgian, KDB also costs less money than other premium city assets (Sterling 12.3 & Aguero 12.1),where Owners can spread the extra cash elsewhere.
-Disagree: although De Bruyne may get consistent attacking returns in each match, he is not as explosive as Sterling or Aguero from a fantasy point of view, taking into consideration the damage a player like sterling or Aguero with their high ownership can do to your overall ranks with one of their hattricks. for me KDB is the 2nd player to pick in the city mid field.
- Agree: A fantasy favorite, Aguero has scored with each of his last 7 shots on target in PL. which reflects a classy accuracy & with attacking returns in all his 4 GWs this season (including 2 double digit hauls in last 2GWs),Aguero now is PL Top scorer & in line for the golden boot race for the 7th straight season, there are each & every reason to include Aguero in your FPL.
-Disagree: With Gabriel Jesus is closing to a return after the international break as per latest Pep press conference, Aguero’s game time will be a big question, especially if pep continues to share the game time between his 2 premium forwards, days have proven that second-guessing Pep is almost impossible.
- Agree: With 2 goals in 4 matches, Mason Mount has largely demonstrated the selection for medium price bracket mid-fielders, playing in an advanced No. 10 role , with his style of play along with long-range shooting ability & a good vision, we may have a new Frank Lampard in the making, Mount seems to be an excellent pick as it appears that Lampard has a strong faith in him since his loan spell at Derby last season.
-Disagree: Although Mount offers a great value for money, Chelsea are still losing silly points, they are fragile at the back which may reduce their ability to win games & thus for Mason to earn more attacking returns.
- Agree: With unconvincing performance from United over the last 3 GWs, there is no wonder to see Rashford top of transfers out chart for this week, a missed PK in GW 3 against Palace added more misery to his owners. With Martial is returning from injury after the international break, Rashfrod is likely to abandon the No.9 rule & play on the wing again combined with tricky fixtures awaiting united after the break & the form of the likes of (Abraham, Pukki, Vardy & Firmino), we can only see further sales over the break.
-Disagree: Rashford is 3rd only to (Pukki & Kane) in terms of ownership, so he can hurt your ranking by easily parting company with.
- Agree: Same as Rashford, the current form of United & the upcoming tricky fixtures, are a big reasons for fantasy managers to get rid of united players.
-Disagree: always loved the out of position players, Martial (7.7) classified as a mid-fielder in FPL, is now united No.9 & with attacking return in each of his 3 starts I can see no reason for selling the French man, specially that his injury doesn’t appear to be serious & he will be available for selection for Leiscter game after the break.
- Agree: with a single clean sheet for United in their last 19 matches in all competitions, it is no wonder to see all united assets top of the transfer out chart, combine that with a tricky fixture, I can see only further sales.
-Disagree: although united conceded in their last 3 games, but there were some fantastic statistics for the English young right back (69 % tackle success, 18 recoveries & 39 duels won), with the new bonus points systems, as we saw last season with Palace AWB is a bonus points magnet, taking into consideration that AWB is 2nd only to Virgil Van Dijk in terms of highest defenders ownership, it would be wise to give him another chance.
- Agree: Pep revealed in his latest press conference that laporte could be out for a while, for this reason we saw many fantasy managers rushing to sell laporte before any price drop, with premium defenders are in form now (Digne-Arnold-walker), it would be a good move to sell.
Disagree: City defensive coverage is a mandatory for the upcoming GWs, if Laporte passed fit after the break & made it to city’s starting XI clean sheet returns will be hugely expected & even attacking returns if he can repeat the form of last season.
5. Harry Kane 11.0 (SPURS): (CRY-H / LEI-A / SOH-H / BHA-A): Ownership:24.8%
- Agree: A blank in 2 consecutive games (GW2 & 3), made too many FPL managers decided to sell Kane in order to get the like for Aguero, Vardy (or even Abraham & upgrade elsewhere),11 million is too much cash not to get attacking returns from, along with a deeper role for Kane against Newcastle & city to allow Moura to take the centre forward spot,which resulted in 3 touches inside the box for kane in his last couple of matches.
Disagree: Kane is one of a few players in FPL who can easily destroy your ranks if not owning them, a double-digit haul for Kane is easy to achieve, which has been proven since his first PL game with spurs, the point is only in patience. Spurs upcoming fixtures are attractive though & with Erikssen is closing to get back to XI after a failed summer move to Madrid, Kane seems in line for big returns after the break.