With Gameweek 3 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Last Week Picks Were : Cantwell (7Pts) , Burn (2Pts) & Dendoncker (2Pts)
Manuel Lanzini - West Ham (£6.5m)
- In good form having notched an assist in each of the previous two gameweeks. Only de Bruyne (4), Mahrez and Wilson (3 each) have provided more.
- Having created ten goalscoring opportunities for the Hammers, no other teammate created more or even came close to that tally that becomes even more special considering he did not create any against Manchester City in the opening gameweek so all of those chances were created in two games only!
- Favourable upcoming matches including three games at home among the next five, with the first two coming against two promoted sides in Norwich and Aston Villa.
Mason Mount - Chelsea (£6.2m)
- Occupying a very important role in Frank Lampard's Chelsea set-up, he has scored two goals so far, one in each of his last two fixtures with Tammy Abraham the only other Chelsea player to find the net.
- Very dangerous inside of the opposition's box with seven of his shots being on target as well as providing seven attempted assists.
- Should he recover from his injury in time to face Sheffield United, the Blades conceded three goals so far and adopt a strategy many consider risky so it may leaves the midfielder with many opportunities and space to exploit.
Çaglar Söyüncü - Leicester (£4.5m)
- After assisting Harvey Barnes' goal last gameweek, the defender clearly represents a major threat offensively during set pieces which is a strength to be considered.
- At a price of £4.5m, he offers a very cheap route into Leicester's first-choice backline that most of its members saw their prices rising this season.
- Defensively, Leicester have been very solid at the back for the time being, conceding only two goals with no other side conceding less.