With Gameweek 2 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
John McGinn - Aston Villa (£5.5m)
- Following a tally of up to nine goals and twelve assists last season in all competitions, he has picked uo where he left off by scoring a brilliant goal against Tottenham the first gameweek of the season.
- Only Jack Grealish has created more chances than John McGinn for Aston Villa in the Championship last season by only two more key passes and teammate had more shots on target than the Scottish.
- Opponents Bournemouth have been struggling at the back these past months, even during preseason inconsistency was looming over their backline and especially the selection of their starting goalkeeper so away from home, they're highly likely to concede.
John Lundstram - Sheffield United (£4m)
- Starting only ten games in the Championship last season, his impressive preseason form led him to become a starter for Sheffield United, at least for the time being.
- No other player on the pitch has created more chances (2) than John Lundstram last gameweek as Sheffield United traveled to face Bournemouth.
- Crystal Palace are another team that is shaky in defense despite a clean sheet last week, they have been conceding goals for fun in the preseason, including four against Hertha Berlin during their last friendly.
Adrian - Liverpool (£4.5m)
- Following an injury to first-choice goalkeeper Alisson against Norwich, new signing Adrian has got the call to replace him between the sticks and should continue assuming this responsibility for weeks.
- After playing over five seasons in the Premier League, Adrian has a major experience to secure clean sheets on top of his saves potential.
- The upcoming fixtures of Liverpool are more favourable than not with fixtures against Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle among the next four.