With Gameweek 34 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Youri Tielemans - Leicester (£6.1m)
- Boosting a great record of two goals and four assists in only his first eight games ever in the league.
- In addition to being £0.8m cheaper than teammate James Maddison, he's also slightly ahead of him in the form charts with 7 compared to Maddison's 6.3.
- Opponents Newcastle conceded a minimum of two goals in four out of the last five gameweeks.
Troy Deeney - Watford (£5.9m)
- In good form, having scored four goals and delivered three assists in his last six games.
- Deeney's Watford side is in good spirit following their FA Cup final qualification, the hornets found the net seven times in their last two games in all competitions.
- Opponents Arsenal have major defensive problems, failing to keep a clean sheet away from home all season.
Shane Duffy - Brighton (£4.7m)
- No other defender has scored more goals than Shane Duffy so far in the league with five goals scored, in addition to two assists.
- Very involved at both ends of the pitch having attempted fourteen shots on target so far in twenty-seven full games, placing him among the top five defenders for shots.
- Duffy's Brighton side has a huge double gameweek potential with two homes games against Bournemouth then Cardiff City, two teams that have been struggling a lot away from home all season, goal-shy in attack and weak in defence.