With Gameweek 30 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
James Maddison - Leicester (£6.7m)
- Although he has registered only one assist along the previous five gameweeks, his record of twenty-four attempted assists during that period is better than any other teammate and among the best in the league.
- Despite his limited contribution as of late, he remains a vital part of Leicester's attacking plays and seems unlikely to be rotated or rested.
- No side has conceded more goals on the road than Fulham's thirty seven.
Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace (£6.9m)
- In an impressive form, having scored five goals in his last five starts, including a brace away from home to Leicester and another goal last gameweek against Burnley.
- Very involved in Crystal Palace's attacking set-plays lately, with seven shots on target and 10 attempted assists along the last five games.
- Opponents Brighton conceded twelve goals in their last five trips, only three teams have conceded more.
Robert Snodgrass - West Ham (£5m)
- Getting increasingly a higher importance to feature in West Ham's initial lineup after starting five out of the last six matches.
- Recorded two assists in his last two appearances, this is mainly due to his set-piece potential from dead balls.
- Offering a cheap alternative to the more expensive yet less productive Felipe Anderson, as well as Antonio.
- Cardiff conceded a whooping thirty-one goals at home as it stands, that's more than any other team in the league.