With Gameweek 26 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options at a budget.
We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets" , "Influence" ,"Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points".
Joao Moutinho - Wolves (£5.3m):
- In great form, having assisted five goals in the last three gameweeks taking his tally up to seven assists for the season on top of one goal scored.
- A favourable run of fixtures upcoming including games against Newcastle, Huddersfield and Cardiff among the next four.
- Only two players created more chances than Joao Moutinho (9) along the last three gameweeks, which is mainly due to his fair share of dead balls.
- Newcastle conceded 124 chances from set-pieces at this stage, that's more than any other side.
James Ward-Prowse - Southampton (£5.1m):
- Seems in form and hungry for goals, having finally opened his account for goals four gameweeks ago, now he has found the net three times since then only.
- Created twelve goalscoring chances from Gameweek 20 onwards, that's at least double the total of any team-mate.
- Two games at home against Cardiff and Fulham among the next three are like the icing on the cake for any current and potential owners.
Sead Kolasinac - Arsenal (£5m):
- In a good form, having assisted two goals and kept one clean sheet in the last five gameweeks.
- With five assists to his name so far, only four defenders in the league have provided more with three being more expensive.
- Following this weekend's trip to Huddersfield, Arsenal will then be facing Southampton and Bournemouth, both at home.
- Opponents Huddersfield failed to score in their last four matches in the league.