Last Gameweek Picks Were : Smalling (8 Pts ) Sterling ( 3 Pts ) G.Jesus ( 4 Pts ) Kane ( 8 Pts )
This weekly segment offers you a player from each of the four different positions in FPL, who holds the maximum prospect of performing well in the given week based on an analysis of fixture, form, tendency, and underlying stats
GK : Sergio Romero vs Watford Home
- Certain to start between the sticks according to press conferences.
- A cheaper option but close in quality compared to teammate David De Gea.
- Has a perfect clean sheet record in Premier league with five out of five, earning four bonus points in the process (!)
- Opponents Watford have failed to score in their last seven away matches.
DEF : Vertoghen vs Leicester Home
- Unlike the fullbacks, he's a guaranteed starter in Spurs' backline.
- No other Tottenham defender has kept more clean sheets (16) than Jan Vertonghen. At least three more than any other.
- Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven games at home.
- Opponents Leicester have failed to score in three of their last four matches.
MID : Sadio Mané vs Brighton Home
- A cheaper option compared to teammate Mohamed Salah.
- Owned by as short as 8.7% and compared to the 55.5% owning Mohamed Salah, he can prove to be a massive differential.
- Opponents Brighton lost their last three games in all competitions against Liverpool, conceding thirteen goals.
STK : Harry Kane vs Leicester Home
- Usually explosive towards the end of the season, netting a hattrick in the final gameweek of the previous season.
- In great form, having scored three goals in the last three gameweeks.
- Joint with Stoke, opponents Leicester are his favorite Premier League victims, having scored nine league goals against them.