This weekly segment offers you a player from each of the four different positions in FPL, who holds the maximum prospect of performing well in the given week based on an analysis of fixture, form, tendency, and underlying stats
GK: Martin Dubravka - Newcastle (£4.5m)
- Newcastle are increasingly tightening at the back, having kept two clean sheets and conceded just three goals in the last five games.
- Two home fixtures among the next three, against Newcastle and Huddersfield.
- Budget-friendly goalkeeper, being priced at just £4.5m.
DEF: Marcos Alonso - Chelsea (£7.2m)
- Alonso's Chelsea kept four clean sheets in the last five fixtures at home, conceding only three goals.
- Attacking intent with Alonso scoring six goals so far.
- Some free-kick duties.
MID: Leroy Sané - Man. City (£8.5m)
- Has apparently kept his injury behind him and finally looking sharp again.
- Seems in form, as he scored a goal and assistrd another in two games played.
- Just back from injury so unlikely to get rested anytime soon.
- A tally of eight goals and eleven assists so far can only reflect consistency.
STK: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Arsenal (£10.4m)
- Settling in nicely at Arsenal so far, scoring two goals in four games.
- Unable to feature for Arsenal in the Europa League this midweek so he's fully fresh and fit.
- Four of his next five fixtures will be at home.