With Gameweek 26 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options as differentials. We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets","Influence","Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points". Our Gameweek 13 choices are as follows:
STK: Jordan Ayew - Swansea (£5.2m , 10.6%)
- Ranked first in terms of value (season) and second in terms of value (form) behind Callum Wilson, among strikers.
- In a great form especially since the new manager arrived, having scored four goals in his last seven games in addition to earning nine bonus points during the same period.
- Safe from rotation providing he remains in form. Abraham and Bony were nowhere near the starting line-up lately.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: LEI (A) BUR (H) BRI (A) WHU (H) HUD (A) SOU (H)
DEF: Nacho Monreal - Arsenal (£5.7m, 7.8%)
- In an incredible form since returning from injury as he scored two goals and provided two assists only in the two last gameweeks
- Despite Arsenal struggling to keep clean sheets lately, Nacho's return may help them to keep some more especially against an Everton side who usually underperformed away from home this season.
- Bar facing Spurs and Manchester City in the next three gameweeks, Arsenal will have very favourable fixtures coming up at least until late April.
- Only returned from injury two weeks ago so unlikely to be rotated or rested anytime soon.
- He faces Everton who scored only 1 goals i ntheir last 3 Away matches ( failed to score in 2)
* Everton vs Top 6 : Goals Scored : 4 Goals Conceeded : 22scored only 1 goals i ntheir last 3 Away matches ( failed to score in 2)
STK: Callum Wilson - Bournemouth (£5.8m)
- Leading the charts among strikers in terms of value (form) with him being the fourth top FPL point-scorer since the start of the year.
- Directly involved in five goals in his last six league appearances with four goals and one assist though he faced the league's top clubs.
- Favourable fixtures coming up: STK (H) HUD (A) NEW (H) LEI (A) TOT (H)