With Gameweek 25 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options as differentials. We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets","Influence","Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points". Our Gameweek 13 choices are as follows:
MID: Xherdan Shaqiri - STK (£6.0m)
- Great budget-friendly option if you consider his potential.
- Set-pieces duty that may result in fantasy returns.
- Guaranteed not to have a blank in GW31.
- Favourable fixtures coming: WAT (H) BOU (A) BRI (H)
- An attractive tally of four goals and six assists as it stands.
MID: Bernardo Silva - MCI (£7.4m)
- Most likely option to replace the injured Sané
- A relatively cheap player from Manchester City's midfield, priced at least £0.6m less than City's other attacking players.
- Favourable fixtures coming: WBA (H) BUR (A) LEI (H)
- Two goals and four assists for Bernardo Silva so far is a very good record considering he only featured in 674 minutes.
MID: Henrikh Mkhitaryan - ARS (£7.6m)
- A transfer to Arsenal makes him a very viable fantasy asset.
- A goal and five assists so far is not a bad record for a player out-of-position with a limited playing time.
- His five assists all came in the opening three games of the season and he's very capable of reaching that top form again.