With Gameweek 13 just a few days away, we look at players who provide good options as differentials. We look at "Form", "Average Points Per Match","Goals Scored","Assists","Clean Sheets","Influence","Creativity","Threat","Passing Accuracy","Tackles Won" and "Bonus Points". Our Gameweek 13 choices are as follows:
DEF: Antonio Valencia (MUN) - £6.7m
- Fresh and hungry for games having returned from injury last gameweek.
- Unlikely to be rotated with the lack of options in his position.
- Ranks third for most goals scored by defenders this season with three goals, behind Alonso and Otamendi.
- Bar individual mistakes, United usually have a huge potential to keep clean sheets.
MID: Marc Albrighton (LEI) - £5.6m
- Only Mahrez has delivered more assists than Albrighton this season among Leicester players.
- Four favourable home games among the next six fixtures (Watford, Swansea, Stoke & Bournemouth).
- A bonus-point potential, having collected 11 bonus points already.
- A budget friendly option, priced £3m less than his teammate Mahrez.
MID: Manuel Lanzini (WHU) - £6.8m
- Four favourable fixtures are coming up (BOU, CRY, bha, WAT).
- Only two West Ham players scored more goals than Lanzini who is topping the assist charts for West Ham.
- Lanzini has 8 bonus points. as many as Cresswell and more than any other West Ham player.
- He's the 7th most owned West Ham player, featuring in only 2.6% of fantasy teams, which makes him a massive differential.