Welcome to Game Week 6 top 5 predictions! The article will also include some key player and team stats. This weeks predictions include; winning margins, clean sheets, red cards and a superstar forward continuing his great form!
1) My first prediction comes from the first game of the weekend; West Ham v Tottenham. Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 4 away games and I don't see that changing this weekend. Prediction - Tottenham will score at least 2 goals against West Ham. Little extra tip - one of those goals will be from outside the Box.
TIP! Ben Davies has created 12 chances and had 6 shots on target in 4 games so far this season. He's due back from injury this week so plenty of attacking points to be had there!
2) Next prediction comes from Manchester City v Crystal Palace. City have beaten Palace in their last 8 premier league and have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 home matches v palace. With Aguero being rested in the cup on Wednesday and Jesus playing 90 minutes, I'm backing Aguero to start upfront and therefore my prediction is - Aguero will be the highest scoring forward this weekend.
TIP! If you don't have Aguero...jump on now! If your budget won't stretch to Aguero, look at Silva. At only 8.3, he's created 12 chances with 2 assists and is playing in a much more advanced role.
3) Sticking with games involving the big teams, let's move onto Southampton v Manchester United. Saints have struggled for goals at home scoring only once in their last 8 home matches while United have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches. I think we all know where this is going! Prediction - Manchester United to keep a clean sheet against Southampton.
TIP! Phil Jones, priced at only 5.1 has played 90 minutes in all of Uniteds league games this season.
4) Onto Stoke v Chelsea. Chelsea have won by a 1 goal margin in their last 4 away games. Both teams have struggled for goals with Stoke scoring 4 and Chelsea 6 this season. Again, I think we can all see where this is going! Prediction - Chelsea to beat stoke by 1 goal.
TIP! Many stayed away from Alonso because of his high price tag this season. However, he's scored twice and created 6 chances already in a team known for its defence. Good option.
5) Final one for this weekend is a bit of a different one! Leicester v Liverpool. Last week, I predicted a red card in the Arsenal v Chelsea game and this week I'll predict one in the Leicester v Liverpool match.